Cagliari Airport's main objective is to stimulate the growth of its passenger traffic, increase the number of airlines that operate at the airport and with them build and consolidate a long-term partnership.
Our development model seeks these growth objectives with a transparent and non-discriminatory approach, while optimizing the use of the airport infrastructure.
In order to create new routes, increase the capacity of existing routes and ensure success to airlines which operate at our airport or which are interested in adding Cagliari to their destination network, SOGAER offers to all carriers constant support in all phases before and after the start-up of new routes:
- catchment area studies
- socio-economic studies of individual markets
- marketing and media plans for the start up of new routes
- business case analysis
- support in the establishment of partnerships with local organizations and institutions, and particular those related to the tourism industry
- constant monitoring of routes
- organization of promotional events and activities for the start-up of new routes and for the promotion of existing routes
- organization of press trips and educational tours
- primary research investigation on airport users/consumers
- promotional activities and advertising campaign through local and national media
- online marketing and advertising activities.
In particular, SOGAER is prepared to invest in the start-up of new routes through the creation of strategic marketing agreements with airlines that choose to invest in Cagliari Airport. Such agreements provide that the airline shall commit to engage in marketing and advertising activities in favour of Cagliari Airport and, shall deliver a set of passengers and flights targets related to specific destinations.
Wind: 37.01 km/h
10 Feb 2016
11 Feb 2016